Situated on the rugged eastern banks of Loch Lomond in the magnificent Queen Elizabeth Forest the Rowardennan Hotel has breathtaking views of Ben Lomond, Loch Lomond and the mountains to the North. Located on the famous West Highland Way, the Hotel is a notable milestone on the long route. Located virtually at the base of Ben Lomond the Rowardennan is the ideal place to meet fellow travellers and share tales of adventures over a malt whisky.
Rowardennan Hotel on the West Highland Way by the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
Luxury Lodges on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond at Rowardennan Our luxury lodges are situated on the East shore of Loch Lomond in the heart of the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park and nestles beneath the dramatic Ben Lomond. Our lodges are ideal for a wealth of outdoor pursuits such as walking, fishing, boating and many more but are equally perfect if you are looking for peace and tranquillity and spectacular views. This area is also part of the renowned West Highland Way and Rowardennan is a notable landmark on this famous route. Lodges give the flexibility and convenience of self catering in luxury but on those occasions when you want someone else to do the cooking you have the benefit of the facilities at the nearby Rowardennan Hotel which offers an excellent selection of traditional and contemporary dishes created from the finest local produce.
- Accommodation with Panoramic Views
- Flexible self catering with everything you will need including a Plasma TV with SKY and a DVD Player
- Outside decking - ideal for watching the sun set over the Loch or for BBQ
- A great choice of take-away meals are available from the Clansman Bar to enjoy in the comfort of your lodge.
- Boat launching and guest mooring (charges apply)
Lodge Terms and Conditions
£100 deposit on booking (Non Refundable)
- Balance Due : 4 Weeks Prior to date of Arrival
- Cancellation Policy : 4 Weeks Prior to date of Arrival
- For more information visit our Luxury Lodges at Rowardennan
- We always advise that people have travel Insurance.