Activities at the Rowardennan Hotel includes walking, hill climbing, and water-sports.The hotel also has a sandy beach and children's play area. There are many other activities and places of interest to visit within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
Slipway and Moorings
The Rowardennan Hotel has a Slipway and Boat Moorings available.
Mooring services include:
V.A.T. applies at 20%
- Boat Mooring (April - September) - £20.00 per foot
- Summer Storage (April - September) - £20.00 per foot
- Trailer Storage with Mooring - £125.00 flat fee
- Trailer Storage without Mooring - £350.00 flat fee
- Assisted Launch and Retrieval - £30.00 flat fee
- Weekly Mooring Rate - £75.00 flat fee
- Daily Mooring Rate - £20.00 flat fee
- Winter Storage (October - March) - £50.00 per foot.
Scotland’s first official long distance route links Milngavie to Fort William – a distance of 154km (96 miles) - from the northern outskirts of Glasgow, to the foot of Ben Nevis at Fort William. The Rowardennan Hotel is situated on the West Highland Way and is a popular stoppping point for Walkers.
Loch Lomond Leisure offer a wide variety of watersports at Rowardennan from April to October
Loch Lomond Leisure offer a Bike Hire service at Rowardennen from April to October
Loch Lomond Leisure offer Fishing Boat, Rod and Tackle Hire at Rowardennan
Golf in the area include Buchanan Castle Golf Club and Strathendrick Golf Club near Drymen
Lomondside Stud & Equestrian Centre Buchanan Home Farm, Buchanan Castle Estate Drymen,
Glasgow G63 0HU 01360 660481
Duncryne Equitation & Trekking Centre, Little Duncryne Farm Gartocharn, Alexandria Dunbartonshire G83 8SD 01389 830425